The Reptarium - 45559 Van Dyke Ave, Utica MI 48317
Headed to The Reptarium and need some help finding where to stay, eat and play?????
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call or email us. :)
Directions From Airports
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport to The Reptarium: https://goo.gl/maps/cxDSxaKeFi42
- Bishop International Airport to The Reptarium via I-75S : https://goo.gl/maps/yoQLd5fQyHx
Things To Do Near Us
- Dave & Busters, CJ Barrymore's, Jimmy Johns BaseBall Field, Partridge Creek Mall - This is an outdoor mall so in the winter bring a jacket, dogs are welcome in some stores on leashes, Lakeside Indoor Mall, Yates Cider Mill, Kart 2 Kart, Stoney Creek Metropark, GM Heritage Center, Macomb Center For The Performing Arts, Brooks Brewing, AirTime Trampoline Park, Detroit Zoo in Royal Oak about 36 minutes away
- Jungle To Sea! Twenty-four minutes north in Auburn Hills, MI is Great Lakes Crossing Outlets. Have the chance to dine in a Jungle at Rainforest cafe and explore the oceans at SeaLife Aquarium.
- Flora & Fauna Of Detroit! Forty-five minutes south in Detroit is Belle Isle filled with some amazing attractions including the Belle Isle Aquarium, Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory (collection of rare and exotic plants) and the Belle Isle Nature Center.