General Admission To The Zoo
Cost:$11.99 – $14.99 per person
About this experience
We can't wait to see you at The Reptarium! Bring family and friends to see and interact hands-on with our amazing collection of reptiles including snakes, alligators, tortoises, lizards, geckos, and more!
- Limited guests per time-slot.
- Must purchase time-slot online.
- includes 60 minutes of access to the zoo.
- Kids under 2 are FREE and reservation not required.
- Purchase multiple time-slots if you would like to stay longer.
As of Monday, February 13th 2023, the price of tickets will increase to $14.99 per person and $11.99 for kids 11 and under. Children under the age of 2 years old are still FREE and you do not need to reserve them a spot.
*We do not send you a physical ticket, you will check in outside at the middle doors with the name on your order.
Starting March 29, 2023, we will be expanding our General Admission hours to include every Wednesday and Thursday from 4-9PM. Tickets are already available to purchase, click the book now button.
Purchase at the gift shop counter when you arrive.
- Fish Spa (When Available)
- Reptile Feedings (Limited By Reptile)
- Drogo (Two-Toed Sloth) Photo Experience- Limited at keepers discretion
- Brillo (Six-Banded Armadillo) Experience- Limited at keepers discretion
- Souvenir Photos
- Sponsorships & Donations
- Contact us by phone or email 48 hours in advance for refunds.
- Contact us by phone or email 24 hours in advance to exchange for a different time-slot or day.
If you do not show up for your time slot, your ticket(s) will be marked as a no show and we will be unable to offer a refund or exchange. We pre-sell tickets online and only have a limited amount of tickets per hour; we must have enough time to resell your time slot(s).
*Due to Brian Barczyk's travel schedule he may not be at The Reptarium at all times it is open to the public. Please feel free to explore The Reptarium with our amazing reptiles and keepers on duty.
The Reptarium - 45559 Van Dyke Ave Utica, MI 48317